For assistance with Deerfield Baseball,
For assistance with Deerfield Softball,
For assistance with KidSafePlus,
For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Monday January 16, 2017 by Deerfield Youth Baseball Association.
Click on either the green "Login" Button on the top right corner or the blue link that says "Click here to register online"
- Games played on Saturday mornings (T-ball and Pinto)
- Boys and Girls may play together depending on numbers (T-ball and Pinto)
- Mustang / Bronco played through NSYBA, schedule TBD
Fall Softball 2018
TEAMS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 31st.
- Residence: Players must be eligible to attend either Deerfield School District 109 or Bannockburn School District 106 or reside in the "option area" of Highland Park as designated by High School District 113 (i.e. west of Route 41).
- Age: Travel baseball is age-based, not grade based. The birth date cutoff for each age group is April 30. The teams will be comprised of players who are the stated age (or younger) on April 30, 2019. For example, to be eligible for 9U, a player must not turn 10 prior to May 1, 2019; to be eligible for 10U, a player must not turn 11 before May 1, 2019, etc.
The 2019 Travel Softball Try Out Date is Monday, August 20th at 5:30, at Maplewood Park.
The 2019 Travel Softball Try Out Make Up Date is the following Monday, August 27th at 5:30 at Maplewood Park.
Your player must register for tryouts.
ALL TRYOUTS WILL BE AT THE MAPLEWOOD FIELDS.
All other eligibility information, including birthdate cutoffs, residence requirements and fee, can be found on the travel softball page of dyba.com
Once Completed, the Background check good through 10-14-2018.